Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between juliaheseltine.com and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of juliaheseltine.com or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Accessing and UpdatingYou are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of
any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.